Tuesday, September 29, 2009

STUD muffin.



So as you all know thigh-high boots are a huge trend for this Fall/Winter and I lucked up and found some to fit my wider calve. Yaay me. Any who, I purchased the black one's pictured from Torrid but I'm not satisfied (am I ever). A couple days later I was e-shopping again and stumbled upon PURPLE KNEE-HIGH BOOTS. I couldn't believe it. Purple is my favorite color of all time. I was instantly ready to exchange the black for purple but then I realized that I wanted to keep my black. So, I'm going to order the purple this weekend and I'm again not satisfied with doing just that; I want to stud them. Yes, I want to go out and buy a be-dazzler, studs and stud them my damn self. And I'm going to do just that.

I just hope I don't ruin them.




1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!! Yassss for the bedazzler!! You better do it girl!! Love your blog ;0)

    ReplyDelete