Friday, September 18, 2009

chronicles of my hair.

There had been countless time where I just wanted to pull a Solange and chop my shit off. I didn't do that for two reasons: one, short hair requires much more attention and money to keep up and two, my face is toooo damn long for short hair. My hair has been through so many extremes within the past 3 or 4 years that it's ridiculous. I'll let the pictures speak.



That's me at 14, my hair at it's longest point. PLEASE disregard my Ronald Isley brows!



This is me at 17. Notice my length is pretty much gone. Prior to the color I was heat crazy. I neglected my hair and my length neglected me :(



AND this people is my hair at it's shortest. My friends teased me that entire night claiming that I looked like a missing member of The Beatles.

My updated length will be in an upcoming post.

1 comment:

  1. personally I like the layered look lmao but that's just me...yeah the first pic is not one of ur best but it doesn't matter b/c ur fierce now!

    ReplyDelete