Thursday, September 24, 2009

No More Tawaka!


sigh. I'm anything but pleased with this Ojon shampoo. I'm shocked because I love Ojon products and have never has an issue with them. This shampoo is very different from their other products which are usually very rich and moisturizing. It could be the whole Tawaka line which is supposed to have a higher percentage of ojon oil and tons of antioxidants. Surprisingly this shampoo doubles as a face wash too.

This shampoo contains no silicons, sulfates or parabens which I thought was perfect for me! Sulfate-free shampoos are rare and the ones that acted as my options weren't quite was I was looking for (Giovanni, Burts Bee, TIGI Bed Head, Kenra, ETC.) Just when I gave up hope and was ready to buy my apple cider vinegar I stumbled across the Ojon cleanser. It sucks! It makes my hair feel dry and strips it of all moisture when i use it (that's a characteristic that comes with regular shampoo!) I washed Monday and had to deal with major untangling which annoyed me. The scent was another thing that annoyed me. It was very strong and reeked of cocoa. Even after using my conditioner and leave-ins I was still able to smell the product in my hair.

Therefore, after finishing this product I will NOT being purchasing it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment