Thursday, September 24, 2009

dear summer,


I know you gon miss me...

Chicago had a sucky summer this year leaving me confused on what to wear some days. It was frustrating to say the least. BUT now Autumn is here and I couldn't be happier. I love sweaters, boots and rich colors. The falling leaves and cooler winds have always made me happy. Weird I know...

This is one of the last ensembles I put together for summer. It was pretty random and very comfortable. Those sandals unlike any of my other similar styles sandals are very comfy. The dress is a favorites and sadly I've only worn it twice, once this year and once last year. The vest too is a favorite seeing as though I've had it since high school. I love this look and now as I look at the picture its seems as though it was inspired by Fall.

... we had fun together but like all good things you must come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment