Wednesday, September 16, 2009

confessions of a narcissist.

i'm selfish; plain and simple. this blog is centered around me and only me. some may call it narcissistic but i don't. i view it as the online journal of a young woman who's in search of change and new things. it's odd that these changes in me rooted from sucky areas in my life ( my moms health, my lackluster friends, my wack job, men, etc.)

with this blog i plan to showcase my change be it physically or mentally. my sudden selfish demeanor comes from me wanting better myself in anyway possible. i've learned that i can't focus solely on me when i'm dwelling on a one-sided friendship or holding grudges that only lead to my own tears and frustration. i'm letting go and while that doesn't mean that i'm going to cut myself off completely from the world i do plan to dedicate more energy to myself. had i been spending less time wondering about this guy and that guy or offering apologies that weren't due i'd be better off as a person. or at least i think so.

so, here it is, my blog. note that while it is about me some of the tips dealing with hair, weight loss and fashion can definitely be incorporated into your life.

1 comment:

  1. lmao wow well I don't think ur a selfish person...in fact ur very thoughtful and considerate well at least when it comes to me! I love the fact that your blog is about you b/c you know you better than anyone lmao and ur an interesting person. I look forward to seeing ur posts about hair and fashion and most importantly your life and how you handle certain situations....*clap clap bravo*(in my Drake voice!)

    ReplyDelete